By Appointment ONLY
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.

Documents Needed for School Registration:
  • State Certified Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency, Utility Bill, Lease Contract, or Assignment Letter (if applicable)
  • Social Security Card
  • Health Record of Required Immunization
  • Report Card/Records from Last School/LEAP Results (for in-state transfer)
    • Address and phone number of last school attended plus withdrawn papers and any grades that would be helpful in placing student.
  • Custody Papers (if applicable)

Proof of Residency:
Proof of residency must be established, using at least 3(three) of the documents listed below. All documents must be the most current and in your name at this address. Documents that are suspect or inconclusive may be disallowed and additional documentation may be required. ORIGINALS ONLY
  • Utility Bill - *Can NOT use a phone bill*
    • Butane
    • Electric
    • Gas
    • Water
    • Satellite
    • Cable
  • Current W-2 form
  • Recent Federal or State Income Tax Returns
  • State of Louisiana ID card *Can NOT use a Driver's License*
  • Vehicle insurance print-oiut from the insurance company
  • Signed Real Estate lease agreement*
  • Signed Mortgage Loan document*
  • Signed Contractor's Agreement
  • Property Tax Bill
All documents MUST show the name of the parent/guardian, the utility service address (if using utility bills) and the street or road address of residence.
*Purchase and lease agreements must show street and/or road location and must have the name of a real estate office, apartment complex or mobile home property NOT from an individual, listed on it.
U.S. Post Office Box Numbers, printed checks or driver's licenses are NOT considered proof of residency.
Please Call 985-643-3775 with any questions.